AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING
- Echo Input adds Alexa to an external speaker and connects via 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth.
- Can hear you from across the room—even when music is playing.
- Stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more on your favorite speaker.
- Just ask Alexa to play a song, read the news, or check the weather and traffic.
- Set alarms and timers, add items to your to-do list, and control compatible smart home devices.
- Calling and Drop In via Bluetooth is currently not supported.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Slim, low-profile design fits almost anywhere.
Echo Input requires an external speaker and connects via the included 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth. It does not pair to Wi-Fi speakers. We recommend pairing with certified Bluetooth Speakers.
Speaker power-saving mode and volume
Speakers connected by 3.5 mm audio cable may power off if not used for an extended period of time. When possible, we recommend turning off the speaker’s power-saving mode by following the manufacturer’s instructions.
When connecting Echo Input to your speaker, first increase the volume of the speaker. Then say, “Alexa, volume 7” or “Alexa, volume up”.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALEXA INSTALLED ON YOUR DEVICE AND YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT. SUPPLIED WITH USA PLUG
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD ALEXA TO YOUR SMART DEVICE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS ITEM. NO REFUNDS IF YOU HAVE OPENED THIS ITEM IMPORTED FROM THE USA